Come make history with the innovative, most curious people in the region. We’ve only just begun. At Azdan, you’ll build solutions that reshape many businesses to be more productive and intelligent, every day.
At Azdan, we believe that we need an entire team united to create something big. We don’t like to work individually at all. We are doing every thing together, we work hard tohether, we laugh a lot together.
We are disrupting the traditional recruiting process. Our focus is on you, rather than on a specific role. We see this as the most logical step towards you finding your ideal job. Discover now our job opportunities below and apply now!
– Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients’ most complex requirements.
– Create functional requirements as an input to application design.
– Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support.
– Prepare Business Requirements and Technical Scoping Documents
– Troubleshoot/create forms, records, dashboards, views, reports, saved searches.
– Bachelor’s in Accounting, Corporate Finance, Computer Science or Engineering.
– Excellent client relation skills, organization, and prioritization capabilities.
– Consulting experience strongly preferred.
– Direct NetSuite experience is a plus.
– Supply Chain experience is a a plus.
– Up to 50% travel in the MENA region
– Prior experience in Oracle ERP, EPM, and/or BI is preferred.
– Bachelor degree in Commercial or Business Management.
– Several years of commercial experience within in a technical Business to Business environment
– To develop a sales strategy based on gathered information and existing knowledge of the customer and market.
– Defines and leads “bid strategies” for the acquisition of strategic projects.
– Receives request documents from customer, contractors, agents and analyses these data on commercial and technical opportunities.
– Leads the sales route for strategic projects.
– Computes a cost price calculation and remains in contact with the stakeholders;–Monitors the customer’s interest and maintains the relationship.
– Ensures the transfer of all data and documents to the Project Team when the order is received.
– Up to 50% travel in the GCC region.
– Deliver implementation projects within scope, on time, at cost, and according to the defined quality standards
– Align with sales, pre-sales, resource management, and consulting teams
– Assist the project team in carrying out all project activities.
– Track important aspects of projects
– scope, schedule, effort, staff, risks, issues etc.
– Participate in process improvement initiatives, specific to projects, if any Monitor and evaluate project performance to established goals
– Track of full project plans thru’ shifting priorities, changes style, and responds with new approaches as required by changing demands or conditions.
– Prepares risk analysis and action plan to mitigate the risks.
– Keep record of project deliverable sign-offs
– BSc of engineering, computer science, accounting, finance, or equivalent
– 5 years experience in project management
– Minimum of 3-year experience managing implementation projects
– Prior experience in Oracle ERP, EPM, and/or BI is preferred
– Up to 50% travel in the MENA region
Location: Cairo, Egypt
– Experience with designing, building and maintaining finance forecast applications/models
– Experience leading process and projects to include gathering business requirements and developing efficient solutions
– Strong analytic and problem solving skills
– Define systems strategy; develop systems requirements; design, prototype, implement and launch solutions
– Tactically develop Hyperion Planning applications, including outlines, load rules, calculation scripts, partitions, forms and security
– Assist with design and build of an Essbase ASO reporting application
– Write and maintain clear, concise functional and technical specifications for Planning and Essbase applications
– Optimization of Essbase and Planning applications
– Providing mentoring & training to the Technical team
– Hyperion Planning and Essbase Experience (4+ years preferred)
– Proficiency in Hyperion Planning & Essbase tools (load rules, calc scripts, forms, business rules, security, MaxL scripting, etc.)
– Experience with both ASO and BSO Essbase cubes, preferred knowledge of MDX
– Experience with Smart View
– Experience with developing Hyperion Planning applications that include multiple currencies and languages
– Experience with Oracle Project Management.
– Strong experience in Fusion Financials including AP, AR, GL, AM & CM
– Able to identify processing needs and changes within the company
– Developing and programming on large scale projects within a head office environment
– specialist who has sound knowledge of Oracle Fusion Cloud and who has a very hands on approach.
– You will be dealing with the finance department, project managers and company stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure a smooth and cost effective transition of the software.